Join the federation. Taking Surfing to the next level
ASF Cookbook Deadline Extended…..
With all of the Chapters so busy with events, we have decided to extend the deadline for the cookbook entries, so start looking through your recipes, as the deadline is now May 31st. Your submissions must be received in order to be included in our book. Please put your name, Home Chapter, and email address on your submission.
Cookbook Contest Underway NOW…..
Get involved in the making of the ASF’s “Healthy Surfers” cooking creation by entering one of two of our contests:
1. The first contest is for the name. We are looking for something creative, so use your imagination. The winner will receive a free year’s membership.
2. The second contest is the cover artwork. The winner will also receive a free year’s membership.
3. Both of these need to reflect the ASF, its mission statement, as well as “food”, as this is a cookbook.
Entry deadline May 31st. If you decide to submit to your Chapter Director, then you will need to adhere to their deadline, as they must have it into HQ by the deadline date. Please put your name, Home Chapter, and email address on your submission. The “judging panel” will then meet to decide the winners. We anticipate such a tremendous response, and knowing how many talented members we have, we are certain to have a difficult decision to make. However, if the panel so chooses, we will also incorporate additional art selections for the interior of the book, so get going.
Looking for a Home Chapter? Our Chapter Directors, like our program, are second to none, and they would love to have you.
- FL - Chad Carr and new Co-Director, Crystal Cooper
- SC – Denny and Terry Green with new Co-Director, Phil Jackson
- NC – Jay Hawekotte and Julie Hume (NC is looking for a Co-Director, so if you are interested, please contact Julie)
- VA – Luanne Moye and Bud Easton
- NY – Rick Anthony
- Competition Director – Brian Broom (his door is always open, so if you have any questions pertaining to competition, he is your man)
The Atlantic Surfing Federation is a non-profit organization committed to promoting and implementing a modern, progressive surfing program for all members and ability levels. The ASF seeks to instill discipline, environmental awareness, positive values of fair play, and good sportsmanship in all its members, while encouraging and guiding their development in the area of competitive surfing.
The Atlantic Surfing Federation is an IRS recognized 501(c) 3 charitable organization. All donations made to the Atlantic Surfing Federation are tax deductible to the fullest extent allowed by the law. Donation checks should be made payable to: Atlantic Surfing Federation, Inc, 505 Quail Lane, Kill Devil Hills, NC 27948. End of year tax receipts are sent to every individual donor of more than $250. For donations under $250, a canceled check or credit card statement is sufficient evidence for IRS purposes. The Atlantic Surfing Federation will send any donor a tax receipt upon request.